[T3] (Fwd) 1969 Fastback Fuel pump

Tim Schiller schillertim at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 08:31:48 PDT 2020

The ground on the main was not loose. I did take the ground on the block off and cleaned along with splicing new wires for the temp sensor and cleaned the 3 wires that plug into the ignition distributor. This did the trick. I’m going to put original fuel pump relay back in to see if it is good and confirm my problem is unrelated.

Thanks again for help and the forum has been great to follow other issues.

Sent from my iPhone