[T3] 2020 Invasion Update

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 17 16:32:36 PDT 2020

YEa, its a bit early to see how all this pans out, Im holding off on airfare
for the moment and a cheap Coronaflight may be down the road yet.  Either
way, gas should be cheap this summer for anyone driving, REAL cheap!  For
now, Ill concentrate on trying to find toilet paper and rest more peacefully

in the knowledge that I did, indeed, lock the outhouse when i left the camp
last week....

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com