[T3] Wiring Harness Thoughts

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 11:07:54 PDT 2020

 Jeff, you might want to try a product called Deoxit. You basically dip the
wire ends into it. You can use a q-tip on the blade ends of the fuse box to,
to clean them up. As for the headlights and front marker lights, double
check the ground screw found in each corner in front of the fuel tank. Make
sure it's a clean connection. In the rear, crack the mounting screws loose,
and re-tighten them. That should help the ground connection back there.I hope this helps.Bob 65 Notch S w/sunroof