[T3] FOUND it!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Oct 17 18:55:51 PDT 2020

Its a matching 914 2L brain, the 037.
I did throw the old one back in and it "seemed" ok, but I only drove it a
few miles and its done that before after Ive changed something.

It could well be the connector, Im going to lift the lid and have a look see
for any connection issues, when I have more time I may put the old one back
in for more of a test but for now, im so far behind on things I just need to
keep driving it and this will wait for spring.

I also want to pull apart that suspect alternator, especially if long haul
runs to the camp in the spring show better holding of voltage than the old
one had, so far so good around town though.

yes, its quite a relief having this taken care of as winter bears down...

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com