[T3] 73 Type 3 ign switch.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:58:26 PDT 2020

Sometimes it sets a week. Even so it always started after I no longer hear
air bubbles in the tank using the prime switch . Then I turn on the ign and
pump the pedal twice  and it always starts right up . Are you saying you
have the key on while priming? I only turn it on after and pump the pedal
twice which should offer the same effect. All I know is something has
changed since it does not react the same way as before. I don't see any
fuel leaks.

William