[T3] : Re: 73 Type 3 Ignition Switch

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:23:48 PDT 2020

I piggybacked my primer switch so it will run the pump key off. I felt that
was the best way. I imagine if the switch was between either side of the
pumps fuse through a switch to the pump relay which is the red then the key
would need to be on. Mine is just a simple on/off momentary mini toggle
which I fit in the lower column plastic cover on the left side. I didn't
want to add a bracket.