[T3] Synthetic Oil?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:45:29 PDT 2020

I used to drive a lot of miles on freeways and back and forth to work . I
was always driving somewhere for hours on end . Not since 2006 though. I'm
lucky to put 400 miles a year on it. None of it is freeway driving just a
few 20 mile round trips per month depending. Top speed 45. It gets warmed
up fully on hot days. I change the oil at least once per year well before
the 3,000 mile mark. The 3,000 mile mark used to be a base. When I drove it
a lot of miles and freeway runs I changed it every 1500 to 2000 miles.