[T3] Battery

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:52:41 PDT 2020

My recommendation and what I have been doing is to install a quick release
post to the negative of the battery.
Add a battery MAINTAINER to the battery.
When parked I disconnect the quick release and plug in the maintainer.
The maintainer can be left installed, but unplugged to 120v when driving.
A maintainer is different from a trickle charger. It manages the battery
and only charges it when the battery needs it and designed to be left
installed.
I have two vehicles that I have done this to with great success.
Jeff '67 sqbk
----