[T3] Reconstruction begins

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:08:57 PDT 2020

Funny you should ask.

My old 68 square was my daily driver (and mule) when I was working the bugs
out of the Megasquirt system.

I'm using the front beam from the 68. At one point I bought front bearings
only to find that they were the wrong ones. So it's a late 68 front end.

I'm also using the subframe and rear suspension from the 68. That means I
have the brace under the rear torsion housing and the larger diameter
torsions.

Max