[T3] Reverse lockout (Larry Thrasher)

Larry Thrasher larryt3162 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 15:26:48 PDT 2021

Thanks for the links, Phil. I've had the car a couple of years, and it has always been easy to move the shift lever into the reverse slot when shifting to second. I pulled the shifter to check the bushing and clean/regrease the assembly. The reverse lockout situation did not improve upon re-assembly.
LarryT