[T3] Vent Control?

Aiden Eckert 22eckea at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:31:52 PDT 2021

It is a flap, it is controlled by a knob that moves up and down mounted on the pillar above the vent connected with a cable. The flap controls the air to go to either the dash or the floor. Here is a picture of the vent https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/329758.jpg


> On Apr 19, 2021, at 2:21 PM, Max Welton <max.welton.2k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah. So not a control so much as a cosmetic piece to dress the hole in the metal?
> Max
> _______________________________________________
> VWType3.Org mailing list - type3 at vwtype3.org
> To unsubscribe or change subscription options, visit:
> http://lists.vwtype3.org/listinfo.cgi/type3-vwtype3.org
> If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.vwtype3.org/pipermail/type3-vwtype3.org/attachments/20210419/2ebbb69c/attachment.html>

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list