[T3] Vent Control?

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:50:46 PDT 2021

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 12:31 PM Aiden Eckert <22eckea at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is a flap, it is controlled by a knob that moves up and down mounted on the pillar above the vent connected with a cable. The flap controls the air to go to either the dash or the floor. Here is a picture of the vent https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/329758.jpg
> Aiden

Ah so. That is helpful. I have the upper part.



More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list