[T3] Defrost vent questions

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:19:30 PDT 2021

Thanks Jim. Turns out a good friend actually has the center vent so
I'll have that in a few days. Already got the tubes.

Which is good because these vents are the very next thing that must go
on the car. I can't put the wiper assembly in until the vents are in.
And I don't want to do the wiring under the dash until all the other
stuff is in under there.

Max