[T3] Case ID

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 17:11:34 PDT 2021

[[[By original case numbers, I'm guessing that you mean the engine serial number that's on the top of the case]]] Yes, you are correct Jim. Sorry, I should have been more clear on this point.

[[[The T0 designation probably means an early single pressure relief valve case with 8 mm oil passages. Is that correct?]]] This info request is for a friend of a friend, so I’m 2 people away from getting a visual on this motor! 😊 (So far I’ve only seen a few pix of the block.)

Thank you for your input, Jim!

Dave Pallo

’72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York