[T3] : Re: 1969 Type 3 Squareback Cargo Mat

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 09:04:57 PST 2021

That red for 66 would have been used in the Pigalle cars that were only
available in 66 (all red interior). My old 70 Square had a blue-gray mat,
that was blue-gray all the way thru (looking inside the cracks). I don't
know where one would find a brown mat today, that wouldn't crumble
though. As it would have to be NOS. Gary might be better off looking
on E-bay for a black one, and putting a piece of carpeting over it to
protect it from UV rays.Bob 65 Notch S with factory sunroof