[T3] CDI Marathon!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 5 18:35:02 PST 2021

I saw your ad on the Samba.  Im running a Mark 10 that Jim sold me, cleaned
up the ignition so that the cruise control works properly now, makes the now
unavailable
Lubripoints last A LOT LONGER.

I recommend them, just be careful... they put 400V on your coil B+  :-0

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com