[T3] Closing VW Junk yard

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 11:11:28 PST 2021

My Boneyard has 10 squares & 1 fasty in the back corner of our 5 acres.
I prop them up on double tires/wheels at each end to keep them out of the
dirt.
After 12 years of cutting/shipping repair pieces they are starting to
disappear.
They don't really rust very much if they're off the ground w/no leaves on
them!
All the good stuff is in our shop & barn.  :-)

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/