[T3] Closing VW Junk yard

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 1 18:27:04 PST 2021

Texas metal makes me drool.
Yea, Ive got to think what ill do with my little hoard, stuff Im never going
to use I really need to move along, haven’t had time to photo anything
And put it on the samba, and that probably wont happen for quite some time
yet.  Question is always, what to simply cull?  Like early rims
That have a lot of rust on them... probably worthless or old core cranks and
cylinders.  I still need to get rid of those Golf doors, hate to scrap rust
free
Doors but there seems little interest in Mk2's these days, at least in the
Northeast.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com