[T3] Fuel Pump Relay - 69 Fastback

Tim Schiller schillertim at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 16:06:48 PDT 2021

I did test pump  with my hand on it while trying to start car. It appears to be working.

Car has spark

Tank is full

Charging battery now - no hurry. My bug was feeling neglected since I got the FB, so if I need a break from the shop, I can drive it.

After battery is charged, I will test the other items you suggested

Sent from my iPhone