[T3] Back from Terryville (cyberfastback)

mpitargue at gmail.com mpitargue at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:32:47 PDT 2021

> On the notchback, it has a ROW late model air cleaner!

> What is a ROW air cleaner?

The (USA) passenger side air cleaner portion that fits over the Solex PDSIT-3 was reduced in size unlike the earlier air cleaners. (Best to look at the picture.) The factory then changed the jet settings so that both carbs had the same jet values, unlike earlier settings where the driver’s side (?) was a bit richer.

Rest Of the World (ROW, but I think it was just Sweden, Japan and the UK?) kept carbs while the USA received FI. This air cleaner is from the years we in the US received FI. So this air cleaner is rather rare here.