[T3] FI Fuel Hose

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 18:17:25 PDT 2021

I used to get Gates hose way back, was very unhappy with it, it would crack,
then Russ started giving out the hose remnants that came off his machine at
Mahle,
I still have them on the car and they worked out very well.  It has been
over 10 years now though and time to re-hose the car again or end up getting
hosed just when I don’t want to be
So put me down for a set.  Thanks

Keith

Topnotch Restorations