[T3] Fuel pump isn't working.

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Nov 2 07:33:50 PDT 2021

On 1 Nov 2021 at 22:40, David Hall wrote:

> Could it also be an intermittent contact in the ignition/starter switch,
> as he says wiggling it sometimes helps?

Sure, if wiggling the key makes the relays click on and off, then the current
problem is likely in the ignition switch. I have replacements for that switch,
too. They are rather commonly available, but a fair amount of work to install.

The under-dash ground kit is still worth installing, and I also recommend
either of the primer switches.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org