[T3] Fuel pump isn't working.

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Tue Nov 2 21:23:10 PDT 2021

I do recall that when I got the car 15 years ago, nothing worked.  Horn, lights, turn signals, etc.  Spent a bunch of time cleaning grounds and between me and my neighbour (a real mechanic) we got it going.  I have a feeling it’s more grounds that need cleaning and the under-dash kit sounds helpful.

What is the relay under the dash that is clicking away?  Is that part of the problem or a symptom would you say?

Thanks
Jeff