[T3] Odd Variant on YouTube

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Oct 21 17:55:08 PDT 2021

Right, VW do Brazil made lots of their own parts. I wouldn't be surprised if
they made everything, using German designs for some.

I should have mentioned that this same guy has other cars he's selling. I get
the impression that these may all be restorations. If so, at least on the
surface they look to be very good restorations.

Here's a '52 Beetle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYkfWYKufc

Here's a '51 Beetle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuXTibKbId8

Here's a '50 Beetle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4UlOptcpJU

All are split rear window, all have an upside-down speedo (zero at 1 o'clock,
which looks to be stock), one has the VW accessory spare tire tool kit.

There are others.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org