[T3] Wipers

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 07:14:11 PDT 2021

I'd go with the 70 set up if you can find s complete 70 set up
(arms, shafts, motor and linkage assembly). It should be a direct swap.About the only thing you might need is new rubber bushings for the body
to shaft seal. I only say that, as I have no idea how old your existing ones are.I converted my 65 Notch 20 years ago and never looked back.
Bob 65 Notch S with sunroof.