[T3] Wipers

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 10:20:11 PDT 2021

For the later cars like a 69. I believe the shaft bushings are the same
size as the 70 only. I know on my 65 I had to open up the holes a little
bit, but then they used the smaller bushings and shafts. Like Jim said it
might only need a little bit of trimming around the holes, or it might not
need anything. You could check the WCM catalog, or the ISP catalog
and see if they offer an "early vs late" grommet. The hardest part to get
is the 70 only wiper arms. I only say that, as this is becoming a common
mod for type 3 owners.
 Bob 65 Notch S with sunroof