[T3] Mustache bar differences?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:33:50 PDT 2021

ISP West still offers the aluminum flex tube. It says MH28 x 4 , I know
it's 4 feet, no idea what MH28 is. I used their older stuff which has an ID
that was too big and also bought the one from aircraft spruce years ago
,just haven't fit it yet. I installed it engine in and it was a battle ,
the aircraft spruce is on my so-called long to do list. I always check the
aluminum stuff on it now , having been there for years . So far it's held
up . The difficult part is getting in on the heater boxes because of the
hanger bar. Too bad someone doesn't make a short metal pipe that fits snug
inside the heat box fan end has an end that is the same OD as the fan.