[T3] 73 T-3 oil temp?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Sep 26 06:55:50 PDT 2021

On 25 Sep 2021 at 17:17, William Jahn wrote:

>  I always remove the battery to check the level. It's too difficult to
> check it in the car for me , The back seat stands up on a 73 T-3

It may seem counterintuitive, but I've found that the best way to inspect the
battery in a squareback is from the driver's side. With the rear seat bottom
hinged up, you can lie on it's upper edge. That supports your body weight,
leaving your hands free.

I still R/R a battery from the passenger side.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org