[T3] Test message from Jim

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Apr 10 06:54:05 PDT 2022

I don't recall exactly what time I sent those messages, but the test message
and the message to you left here within seconds of each other. Looking at
my Sent Messages, the time codes on them are seconds apart, around 9:19
AM, but I'm not sure if that's the time I composed them or the time I sent
them out. IIRC, they both sat iny "Outbox" for some time before I sent them
out together as part of a batch.

Yes, my email process is different from yours.

If you saw the two messages arrive hours apart, that's odd. That would
indicate some sort of problem in the trail of the Type 3 messages. I'll do this
again, and take better note of the time, and also send them both out together
and right away.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org