[T3] Test

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:23:08 PDT 2022

 I use Gmail and it works. What I find is this message in a rather large
orange box "
Be careful with this message

Gmail could not verify that it actually came from vwtype3.org. Avoid
clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal
information.

These are posts from Jim . Other times I see a large question mark. It's
not all the time . I did see a post from Max Welton on the calipers which
didn't display the large orange warning . I haven't seen any posts by
members who post here often.

William