[T3] Brake Hints!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 06:49:04 PDT 2022

Well put Jim!  And yea, im one of those offenders that really needs to
flush.  The Square is still DOT4, and I rebuilt the master in 1988 and
haven’t touched it since, im pushing it...  I did put a layer of silicone
grease on the exposed cylinder bore back in the day, and my car doesn’t leak
so its not damp down there but im making a mental note to self,
Self...  FLUSH the brakes in the spring!!!!

Keith'

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com