[T3] Brake Hints!

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:56:57 PDT 2022

I worry about how long it's been since I replaced all the old fluid. It's
not that I never did , I remove as much from the reservoir then add new.
It's been since 98 since I replaced all the fluid. And new MCs are not
cheap. I read somewhere even new ones sitting too long , even plugged might
need new seals. I read this , but I don't know how true it is.