[T3] Brake Hints!

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:31:52 PDT 2022

I used pressure bleeders decades ago yet only on fords. I wouldn't use one
on an older VW even at very low pressure . The reason is you won't know how
much pressure is too much and may cause more harm than good. Plastic
reservoir and old master and the lines between the reservoir and master. On
a new system certainly.