[T3] Brake Hints!

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 11:11:56 PDT 2022

Agreed. That was one of the first things I taught Sue about when it
came to helping me keep our cars on the road. Then I taught her
how to do stationary windows (rope in). Those are about the only
things I need a second set of hands or feet for.
When doing brakes I usually gravity bleed first, then finish with a 2
person bleed. It's been working well for me for over 40 years now.Even on systems where all of the steel lines and rubber hoses got
replaced, I'll gravity bleed first.
Bob 65 Notch w/sunroof