[T3] Warmest head day?

jadney at vwtype3.org jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue May 3 19:37:35 PDT 2022

What kind of driving are you doing for those miles, highway?

I wonder how the D-jet head temp sensor warming affects this. If the heads start out really
cold, the FI might keep the mixture richer for longer, slowing down engine warmup, since the
temp sensor may warm up a bit more slowly than the hottest parts of the head.

Which raises the question of where are you measuring the temperature?

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org