[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 18:20:50 PDT 2022

Same results on my drive, only the 2056 runs about 10 degree's hotter on the highway, 200-205 oil temps, and yea when the rain hits oil temps
Drop drastically but if things get too cool I can see the thermostat open up  and temps get back to their set point again or close.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com