[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 05:45:32 PDT 2022

AC in a 34? Oh, I GOTTA see that!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
13 Subaru Outback "Blendin"

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org <type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org> On Behalf Of john carartbyjohn.com
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2022 12:28 AM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

This will be fun.  Looking forward to seeing folks.  Missed too many of you at the Invasion this year.  Any Type 3 folks that want to join will be welcome.  Jill and I plan to each drive our Type 3s down....assuming I get the A/C install done on Jill's Ghia.

We will like hit up the open house at the Metalkraft Coachwerks on Saturday afternoon and of course the VW - Porsche Reunion shoew on Sunday.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg> ________________________________