[T3] Dist trigger points?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:05:37 PDT 2022

The set Tram set me is Bosch. I'm certain I found photos on Samba
classified sellers in the UK. Tram doesn't have knock off  parts.  The
other set has black plastic rubbing blocks , the one with the wear on the
plate which is bent up at the ends.

 I was able to get the rust off with a toothpick.
 Any suggestions on the type of oil for the pivots? I'm not sure if there
is a metal sleeve inside the fiber rubbing blocks or if it's just fiber and
the metal washer on top and looks like a large red fiber washer at the base
end.