[T3] Dist trigger points?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Sep 12 07:41:41 PDT 2022

On 11 Sep 2022 at 17:13, William Jahn wrote:

> This is the classified photo of the NOS Bosch trigger points
>
> https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2467652

Note that this is a 2nd generation set: no shield plates. One of his photos
shows the side of the connector with the FI wire numbers molded in. I'd
forgotten about that. Do both of your spares have those numbers? I'll have to
look at mine again to see if all 3 generations have those numbers.

I can imagine that a non-Bosch knockoff might leave off those details.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org