[T3] Dist trigger points?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:34:54 PDT 2022

I found this link trying to see what the pivots look like. I imagine VW is
similar except the VW does not have e clips , so who knows. Appears to me
that if MB does not have an actual metal pivot inside the fiber rubbing
block then VW would not . It might be due to expansion rates between any
metal sleeve pressed  into a fiber block the block might split. Or the
metal pin might seize. just guessing not an engineer. Nevertheless they
lasted a good long time. This set I am using is so I can rebuild a second
dist to have a spare and save the trigger points which the plastic rubbing
blocks just in case.