[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

jadney at vwtype3.org jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Sep 13 20:41:24 PDT 2022

On 13 Sep 2022 at 21:19, Keith Park wrote:

> You gotta enjoy your cars more Jim! Keep it out in the summer and use it...
> maybe not the 5000 mi/yr I put on mine But ENJOY!  Hope all is well, get that
> old gas thru it before you head down... and hopefully it wasnTMt Ethanol.

;-)

I'm afraid two of our cars have to sit out in the driveway year round. The rather ratty '73 looks
even worse with all the tree goo and moss on it. I like to keep my nicer Type 3s under cover.
Getting the '71 out is a bit of a chore; it's pretty blocked in by "stuff."

Yes, it's got gasohol in it and also Stabil. I've started the engine a few times, including once
this week. I don't expect any trouble, but it tends to find us, doesn't it?

Anyone else out there thinking of joining us? Melissa's starting to worry (not really) that we'll
be all alone over at the Best Western. There's got to be quite a few others of you out there
who must be thinking of joining us. This is not a private gettogether; all Type 3s will be
welcomed.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org