[T3] Flanders, NJ VW Show this Sunday

cyberfastback cyberfastback at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 09:29:27 PDT 2022

 yes,  all the cars were new to me except the Blue Squareback.  I spoke to the girl with the beige 72 Square and she said  it was her mothers car and that the orange 73 Fasty was local too.  The she said they had or another local  a 1961 T3 too.  Now that should have prompted a follow up question from me but for some reason I don't know why I didn't. Hmmmm.

I do recall a "1961" Notchback being for sale at a Flanders show some years ago but it was on a trailer and didn't look like a 61.  Had the small chrome beak and I think small wrap around front lenses so I figured it was mis- labeled.  I never did try and look for a VIN back then since I was sure it wasn't a real 61.
Let me go into my VW picture archives and see if I have a picture of it and will post and then the experts can weigh in.
Michael