[T3] Flanders, NJ VW Show this Sunday

cyberfastback cyberfastback at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 15:29:01 PDT 2022

 OK, I posted the pictures of the supposed 1961 Notchback that was for sale at the 2014 Flanders show. Not sure this was the 1961 T3 the girl was talking about but the ad had a NJ Phone # on it and it could have been a local car so.  Anyway, Why I didn't think it was a 61: small rear 1500 badge, wrong front turn signals . Chrome beak, thin windshield chrome trim... Other stuff ??? or could this be a bastard 61?  No interior pics, sorry about that.
Michael

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2330724.jpg

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2330725.jpg

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2330726.jpg