[T3] 65 turn signal switch

William Hoyer wjhoyer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 11:49:23 PDT 2023

When the arm is at either turn signal position the only thing that
protrudes into the location that the piece hits it is a small plastic
piece. However hitting this to make the arm return to the non signal
location does nothing other than move this plastic piece. I don't think
the setup is from a 65 Since it doesn't  look like what is shown in the
large service manual. The manufacture is K in a circle.