[T3] 2024 Invasion Updates!

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Dec 12 21:16:41 PST 2023

Updated the Invasion website by adding some more Invaders to the List and Map.  I also put up a preliminary Schedule of Events, FAQs, and some Maps/Directions.

Check it all out at https://www.carartbyjohn.com/2024Invasion/index.html

Keep sending your info to get added.  Remember there is no registration fee or obligation.  We just keep the list to help us plan and to help Invaders maybe organize a caravan with fellow Invaders coming from the same area.

Will continue to add more content and details as we work them out.

John