[T3] 2024 Invasion Updates!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Dec 13 18:15:25 PST 2023

Thanks John for updating the site!  I got my own room at the stonehouse
reserved this week and owner was stoked about
Seeing all the old vw's!!  Ill be talking with the town clerk about details,
like if we can get a group rate to go up Mt defiance in the next couple
weeks and plan to be up there
After Christmas to case out some cruise routes and photo ops.

This is gonna be awesome!!!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com