[T3] Mechanical Fuel pump kit

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:11:14 PST 2023

By what I saw, it would appear that the Brosol is a clone of the Pierburg
pumps.  I've seen some rebuild kits but they didn't look like what I saw in
the pump, but I could be wrong.  Although with some of the prices I was
seeing, it would probably be cheaper to get my aftermarket electric pump
working.  I just didn't want the hassle of the additional wiring for it.