[T3] Head lamps on left or right a idle , turn signals lash fast.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:30:36 PDT 2023

No, I never have the headlamps on in the day. I rarely drive at night. My
wife is back in the hospital. It's a 3 mile trip . But the traffic only
moves at 20 MPH best case and it's constant stop and go, over 50% of the
time I'm stopped. It takes a few minutes before the voltage drops below
13.5 V with the lamps on. As soon as I move again it climbs right back up.

 As I said before I fixed the right turn lamp bulb connections which were
all corroded because water gets in through the missing rubber tube to the
bucket. The right side works much better . I just touched the bulbs and the
right side flashed fast while the left didn't. This will not raise the
battery voltage but it will at least rule out some issues that need to be
addressed.