[T3] Head lamps on left or right a idle , turn signals lash fast.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 19:13:15 PDT 2023

 I had another VDO voltmeter so I installed that. The one I had in it was
from around 1993. The new meter reads very close to what the DVOM does when
connected to the + & - of the voltmeter . You calibrate these using a small
screwdriver; they have a hole on the left. I could only raise the new meter
.5 volt the old one. I could go far more. I guess the old one lived past
usable life.

 Now it's pretty close even if I check the voltage at the battery . The
battery does hold over 12.8 V read after the surface charge dissipates. The
interstate battery  is now near 7 years old and now I can't get the same
brand here . If I need another auto zone is close or O'reilly