[T3] FI fuel pump (rebuilt) to purchase?

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Wed Jul 12 21:26:30 PDT 2023

Thanks Jim. When I got the car the original pump was already long gone. Something else had been rigged up. So I don’t have a core to rebuild if that matters.

The brain wiring got eaten by mice but was rebuilt by an IT guy who seems to have been pretty thorough. Maybe the relay. I will look into it!

As for shipping to Canada just indicate at the post office it’s used parts and away it goes. The packages i get from independents have a very small customs form attached.  Larger shippers have proper bills of lading but that shouldn’t affect you. All the duty costs are on my end. Canada Post/USPS customs clearance fees are way more reasonable than UPS/FedEx so many Canadians prefer the post office.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone